twitter instagram bloglovin google plus pinterest

Friday 3 April 2015

NuMe Magic Wand Review!

Hello everyone, hope you’re all well! For years now I have been searching for the perfect curling wand. I’ve always had the longest wish list every when searching for the perfect wand. I’ve always wanted something that isn’t too expensive, but not too cheap that means the curls won’t last very long. I’ve always wanted a clipless curling wand, just because they seem easier to use. The list goes on, as you can imagine! 

I’m an avid watcher of YouTube beauty videos, and so it was inevitable that I was eventually going to come across the extremely popular NuMe wands. They have always been popular products among the beauty community, and now that I own one for myself I can definitely see why! 

 

The wands come in all different shapes, sizes and styles, all for creating that specific curl you’re looking for! Whether you want tight, little curls or big and bouncy curls, NuMe definitely product a wand to create it! 

For me, I wanted the Magic Wand which is 19mm, meaning that it’s the perfect size for creating tight curls, or big and wavy curls. I feel like this is the perfect, universal curling wand that will work for so many different hair types. The wand heats up very quickly, and it does get very hot so make sure you use the glove that is provided! Trust me on this; I have had a few painful situations when I haven’t used the glove, so please use it! I have extremely hard to curl hair, and it’s very fine hair too, but this curling wand really does make the curl last all day long! I’ve never been so amazed at a curling wand in my life! 

 

The NuMe curling wands unfortunately do not come with a British plug, but you can choose from a US or a Euro power plug. I went for the Euro power plug, only because I go on regular trips to France so I know I can bring my wand along with me when I go. NuMe did provide a British adaptor too, so you don’t need to worry about purchasing an adaptor if you don’t already have one. 

 So here’s what my hair looks like after using the NuMe Magic Wand, and it definitely created soft, bouncy curls that I have wanted to create on my hair for ages! I love the way the curls look after using this wand. Just a little disclaimer, I am wearing hair extensions in this picture, but this wand will absolutely work on shorter hair too! If you’re looking for a new curling wand, please go for the NuMe wands, I promise you, you’ll be amazed! 

 
You can get your hands on the NuMe Magic Wand here: http://numeproducts.com/hair-styling/hot-tools/curling-wand/magic-curling-wands-19mm/ 

Thanks for reading! 

Alice D 





6 comments:

  1. I've seen these in a few Youtube videos too, so you're in good company! Love the curls in your hair in the last photos x Rebecca - UK fashion blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Rebecca! The curls that I get from this are amazing, so if you're looking for any curling tools definitely give NuMe a look! Thanks for reading!

      Alice D x

      Delete
  2. Hi, do you have to specifically request a UK plug? Or did they just figure it out through shipping address? thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, do you have to specifically request a UK plug? Or did they just figure it out through shipping address? thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey! There should be a drop down menu to choose between a Euro plug or a US plug. Unfortunately there isn't an option to have a UK plug but NuMe will provide you with an adaptor, if you're in the UK I suggest you go for a Euro plug. There's nothing to worry about though, the wand will work perfectly :) xx

      Delete
  4. We offer a large selection of real magic wands, including hardwood magic wands, copper healing wands, subtle energy amulets, wizard kits and leather journals

    ReplyDelete

blogger template