twitter instagram bloglovin google plus pinterest

Monday 2 February 2015

Eye Makeup that lasts forever!

Hey everyone! Hope you’re all well! 

One of my biggest struggles in regards to my makeup is getting it to last and look fresh all day long. If you’re anything like me, I’m sure you’ll agree and I’m sure you share my frustration when makeup begins to smudge, slide or even sweat off your face (I’m know, not a good look!) 

I will be doing a follow-up blog post on how to make your face products last all day, but today I’m going to talk about making your eye makeup last all day. I truly believe that it only takes one product to do the trick. You don’t need to purchase a tone of different eye products to keep your eye shadow in place all day! 

Being a huge fan of Mac products, I decided to purchase the Pro Longwear Paint Pot, in the very popular shade “Painterly”. 

 

I think that this particular eye primer is pretty much a staple and almost “must have” product for all makeup collectors, so I jumped onto the bandwagon and tried it out for myself. I use this paint pot as an eye primer to go under my eye shadow, but it can be used on its own if you don’t want to apply any shadow on top. It’s extremely pigmented and goes on as a cream, but dries on the eyelids with an intense finish. If you want to top this off with an even more intense staying power, spray some finishing spray (like the Urban Decay All Nighter Spray) over your eyelids once you’ve completed your eye makeup. 

 

What can I say? It’s a beautiful product and it really does help keep your eye shadow in place all day long without any smudging! Personally, I have extremely oily eyelids but this stuff is like glue! It really does make your eye shadow look vibrant and intense, definitely worth the purchase! Well done Mac! 

Thanks for reading! 

Alice D 


2 comments:

  1. one of my all time favorites!
    following you on bloglovin', hope you'll look for me too. see you around!


    a possible fantasy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting and following! Of course I'll follow back :)

      Delete

blogger template