twitter instagram bloglovin google plus pinterest

Wednesday 27 May 2015

How to make your eyes pop!

Hey everyone! Hope you’re all well. 

Just a quick little post today, I wanted to talk about quick little tips to make your eyes completely stand out! 

This is always a good idea if you’re going to a special event; like a party or a wedding. You’re eyes are probably the most important feature of your face, so adding a few little details to make them stand out really makes all the difference to your look! 

So first off, I’ve been obsessed with false eyelashes recently. They’re the quickest and most effective way (in my personal opinion) to make your eyes pop! There’s a ton of different brands to try out, some cheap, some expensive. There are so many other brands I’m yet to try out, but recently I’ve been obsessed with Eylure false lashes (I’m sure you’ve heard of them!) 

 

Anything you could dream of, from lengthening, volume, or definition, Eylure has it! I’ve recently been obsessed with the Cheryl Cole so I wanted to show you what I’ve been wearing on my eyes recently. 

These are the “Belle of the Ball” lashes. For me they feel like a combination of lengthening and voluminous, but also natural looking at the same time. So they’re not only great for a special event, they’re amazing for everyday looks! They’re so easy to apply (this is coming from someone who can’t put falsies on to save their life!) and they feel very lightweight. 

 

Another little trick to making your eyes pop is of course eyeliner!  I decided to get my hands on the NYX pencil “Slide on, glide on, stay on & definitely a turn on, water proof, extreme shine eye liner” I know it’s a mouth full! NYX go on the say “This eyeliner is so good, the name had to be this long!”  

 

This eyeliner is in the shade “Jet Black”, but there are so many others to choose from. But if you want your eyes to really pop, go for the blackest shade you can find! This eyeliner is particularly incredible for a special occasion because it literally lasts all day! It doesn’t smear or smudge so you’re safe with this one. 

There are so many other ways to help make your eyes pop which I will talk about in upcoming blog posts, but for now I wanted to share a few products that have really been working out for me. Thanks for reading! 

Alice D 




4 comments:

  1. I always love jet black eyeliner and really liking the mink fur lashes at the moment! Pretty expensive but they look incredible x

    www.krystelcouture.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Jenny! The eyeliner is amazing! I've not heard of the mink fur lashes, I'll have to check them out. Thanks for commenting! x

      Delete
  2. Great tips! The eyeliner sounds amazing, and I have been looking to buy a new one. You have a really nice blog, I'm following you now on bloglovin and g+. Checkout my blog and if you like it follow me too. Let's keep in touch! :D

    http://perlasancheza.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Perla! If you're looking to buy a new eyeliner I'd definitely say give this a try! Thank you so much for following, I'll do the same! We can definitely keep in touch! Thanks for commenting x

      Delete

blogger template