twitter instagram bloglovin google plus pinterest

Wednesday 10 June 2015

Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz Review

Hey everyone! Hope you’re all well. 

Today I was really in the mood to write another blog post about one of my favourite brow products. 

If you’ve read any of my previous blog posts you’ll know how much I love shaping and filling in my eyebrows. Eyebrows are definitely a trend right now that I can’t see going away anytime soon. 

 

Brows really do make or break your makeup look; they can completely transform your appearance and perfectly frame your face. Once you learn how to fill in your eyebrows right, you’ll never want to go back to anything you’ve previously tried. This is why I wanted to tell you about the Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz. 

I heard about this product the same way you’ve probably heard about it, through the beauty community – beauty blogs and YouTube videos. Everyone either has it or wants it, and I can see why! 

 

The shade I purchased this product in is “Medium Brown”, which I felt was the perfect shade to match my hair colour. My eyebrows are actually blonde, but I fill them into a medium, chocolate brown shade so my makeup looks more enhanced. 

It’s essentially a brow pencil that comes in heaps of different shades with a little brush at the other end of the product to brush them out before applying any product. 

What’s so special about the Brow Wiz is that it can easily fill in sparse brows which naturally makes them appear fuller. It’s not massively pigmented, which I think is intentional, because it’s much easier to build up the colour and shape, rather than it looking a bit over the top. 

 

So the way I like to use this product is to precisely draw the outline of my brows by following its natural shape. Then I go in with my Anastasia Beverly Hills in Chocolate Brown to fill them in. 
 To complete my brows I then (of course) apply some concealer both under and over my brows which beautifully highlights my brows, it’s honestly one of my favourite makeup tips. 

I have to say it’s not my favourite product from Anastasia Beverly Hills product, and if I had to choose between this and the Dip Brow Pomade, I would definitely choose the latter. But it’s great for creating a stunning outline for your brows so I couldn’t recommend this enough! 

Thanks for reading! 

Alice D  






6 comments:

  1. Great post! I really want to try the Anastasia brow pomade too. :D

    http://perlasancheza.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Perla! You should definitely give it a try it's a fantastic product :) Thank you for reading x

      Delete
  2. I've heard so many good things about this product and the Dip Brow! I've got to try it some time. Lovely post! x

    http://increddyble.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, I would definitely say try it out it's completely worth it! Thanks for commenting and I'm glad you enjoyed reading :) x

      Delete
  3. Nice Blog! I need to buy this product and try it out! Lovely photography as well! You're great all round!! x

    http://ADashOfBecks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello, thank you so much I really appreciate it! Glad you like my blog and thanks for commenting :) x

      Delete

blogger template