twitter instagram bloglovin google plus pinterest

Monday 26 January 2015

Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua Foundation Review!

“Every day is a fashion show and the world is the runway” – Coco Chanel

First things first, I’m a Chanel girl. Unfortunately I don’t own a Chanel bag, nor do I own 10 pairs of Chanel sunglasses (or even just one pair for that matter), but I LOVE their makeup!

I don’t constantly cover my face in expensive makeup, but I do believe that if a girl should indulge in one expensive makeup product, I strongly believe it should be the foundation!

To me, having a flawless complexion is the key to creating the perfect makeup look.  I’ve tried a number of foundations in the past, and personally nothing beats Chanel’s Vitalumiere Aqua! 




I’ve been wearing this foundation for over a year, and now that I’ve been wearing this for such a long time, I don’t think its possible try another foundation!

Its “new generation texture” gives your complexion a “second skin” look, evening out your skin and giving it a fresh and energised appearance. 

The fluid is light and ultra-fine, which is great for an everyday foundation! There’s nothing worse than the feeling of heavy makeup on your skin all day!

 One of my personal favourites about Chanel’s Vitalumiere Aqua is the smell! It’s got a light, floral fragrance to it which makes it such a joy to put on every day.

 


A down side to this foundation is the small selection of colour shades, which there are only 9. To some people this won’t be a problem, and for me it isn’t really either since I’m almost always the lightest shade. But when you compare the colour selection to that of Mac foundations, there isn’t much to choose from. I would recommend trying one or two different shades with a makeup artist before you purchase, better safe than sorry!

 On the whole, this foundation is a complete staple for my makeup bag; I really think I would be lost without it! Yes it is expensive, but it’s seriously everything you could ask for in a foundation. Try it, you’ll love it!
Thanks for reading!

 Alice D









No comments:

Post a Comment

blogger template