twitter instagram bloglovin google plus pinterest

Wednesday 28 January 2015

The Perfect Natural Concealer

Hey lovelies! Hope you’re all well! 

Today I thought I’d tell you guys about one of my recent obsessions... the Mac Pro Longwear Concealer!

I absolutely love everything about Mac products! As much as I love my Chanel foundation (which is probably the love of my life) if I had to use just one makeup brand for the rest of my life, it would definitely be Mac! 

A couple of months ago my sister and I took a trip to my favourite place in the world, Disneyland Paris! If any of you have ever been on a trip/holiday and have ran out of a staple makeup product, then I’m sure you can understand the pain I felt when I ran out of what I thought was my favourite concealer in the world! 

Before I went on the trip I was completely addicted to my Shiseido Natural Finish Cream Concealer, but when I arrived home at London St. Pancras station, my sister and I took a quick trip into Mac before taking another train back to my home town. I adore the Mac store in London St. Pancras; every time I go in there the staff are always so friendly and helpful! Like any other Mac store really, I just love this particular store, probably because it reminds me of fun trips to London!

 

So instead of ordering another one of my Shiseido concealers, I decided while I was in Mac I may as well get one of their concealers! I had already heard a little bit about their Pro Longwear concealer, but I had never tried it before, in fact I’ve never tried a Mac concealer before! 

One of the best things about Mac makeup products is the huge selection of colours! No matter what your skin colour is, I really do think Mac can cater for you! The shade I went for was NW15, which is one of the lighter shades.

 

The packaging is a cute little glass bottle with a convenient pump instead of squeezing the product out. I personally love the packaging, it’s not too over the top but it’s simple enough to instantly recognise, and the see through bottle means you can see when you’re about to run out! (Obviously for me, this is a must!) 

The product itself is gorgeous! It works well as a spot concealer, but I personally love it as an under-eye concealer, and it’s great for highlighting! It’s a light consistency and doesn’t feel too heavy. I hate makeup products that feel too heavy! But this concealer is light but gives you amazing coverage; a little goes a long way! 

Definitely give this concealer a try! It really is a beautiful product! I have never been so thankful for running out of a makeup product while on holiday!

Thanks for reading!

 Alice D 

<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/13555693/?claim=a2hcyfj4her">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>



No comments:

Post a Comment

blogger template