twitter instagram bloglovin google plus pinterest

Wednesday 20 May 2015

Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade Review!

Hey everyone hope you’re all well! 

If any of you have read my previous blog posts you’ll know that eyebrows (and eyebrow products) are a big priority for me when it comes to makeup. Eyebrows can beautifully frame your face, they can make or break your makeup look, and they can say a lot about how you look after yourself in terms of your appearance. 

I’m always on the lookout for new eyebrow products, and I’ve tried many different brands in the past. In my last eyebrow product blog post, I was using Mac products on my brows, which I still love and would definitely still use now! However I recently decided to try out the Anastasia Beverly Hills Dip Brow Pomade in chocolate brown, since I’ve heard so much about this brand I was curious to see what all the hype was about.

 

I’ve only ever used powder products or pencils on my brows before, so I wanted to try out something new. The Dipbrow Pomade is a cream product, which basically helps to achieve a more defined and precise look to the brows. 

I’ve been using this product for about a month now and I have to say I regret absolutely nothing! Seriously. I’ve never been more in love with a new found makeup brand than I have with Anastasia Beverly Hills. I want to try absolutely everything from them! 

 

The Dipbrow Pomade is so easy to use I’d even recommend this product for beginners! It glides onto the brows effortlessly and adheres to the brow hairs so you don’t need to worry about smudging throughout the day. 

However this product is a little on the pricy side, retailing at £15 on BeautyBay.co.uk. Don’t let the price put you off though, it’s seriously amazing! I feel like I’ve had enough experience experimenting with various brow products to know that this product is incredible! It’s extremely pigmented so a little goes a long way! I like to use this product with an angled 317 Zoeva brush. 

 

Quick tip with filling in your brows, go over them with concealer (preferably with a slightly lighter shade of concealer) to really define the brows, it makes all the difference! 

I know I sound like an advert, but I couldn’t recommend this product enough if you want beautifully sculpted brows! It’s definitely going under my “staple” list. 

Thanks for reading! 

Alice D 



No comments:

Post a Comment

blogger template