twitter instagram bloglovin google plus pinterest

Tuesday 19 May 2015

The Balm Cosmetics Mary-Lou Manizer Review

I’m always on the lookout for staple products. Foundations, powders, shadows and liners, every girl should have a staple of each one. Of course my quest hasn’t finished, it’s a constant search for the perfect, irreplaceable products. 

For a long time I’ve been looking for the perfect highlighter for my cheek bones. I’ve wanted something that perfectly accentuates them without them looking extremely glittery.  Many of them don't had enough pigment, or they’re too glittery, too gold, too bronze, too silver, or too pink. The list goes on!

One day I came across The Balm Cosmetics Mary-Lou Manizer. I had never tried anything from The Balm Cosmetics before, so it was exciting to not only try out a highlighter that was already extremely popular among the beauty community, but also a new cosmetic brand all together! 

 

I found it to be reasonably priced at £17.50, which I personally didn’t think was bad considering I’ve paid significantly more for highlighters that haven’t come close to this! 

What I love about this highlighter is that it’s the perfect highlighting shade for almost any skin tone. It’s a beautiful silver highlighter, but with the perfect amount of shimmer. The highlighter beautifully defuses light to make the skin appear softer and younger. 

 

This could be either a love or a hate depending on your preference, but this highlighter is massively pigmented, so be careful. A little can go an extremely long way so don’t go crazy with it! It’s perfect for both everyday use and for special occasions, and can also be used as an eye shadow to make your eyes pop. Please please try this out if you’re looking for a new highlighter, it’s so amazing and worth every penny! 

Thanks for reading! 

Alice D   



No comments:

Post a Comment

blogger template