twitter instagram bloglovin google plus pinterest

Tuesday 26 May 2015

French finds! Bioderma Solution Michellaire review!

“Paris is always a good idea” – Audrey Hepburn 

Paris has always fascinated me, it’s one of my favourite cities! It’s architecture, its atmosphere, it’s shopping and of course it’s fashion! 

I’m in love with just about anything to do with it, which includes French pharmacy products! French skincare is notorious for amazing quality, and unless you’ve been living under a rock, I’m sure you’ve heard of the Bioderma Solution Michellaire.

As soon as I heard about it I wanted to try it out. I get excited over just about anything beauty related, but this caught my eye for other reasons. It seemed different to anything else on the market. Sure there’s tons of makeup removers out there to try, but this seemed like a rare find, an all-purpose product let’s say. I was intrigued, it seemed like it would be money well spend if it lived up to its blown up hype. 

 

This product has really impressed me, what I love most about it is that it’s both a makeup remover and a cleanser in one. I like the idea of using a water cleanser, it feels so clean and refreshing, and plus I don’t like using a ton of different creams on my face. 

For ages I would just use a regular makeup wipe to remove my makeup at the end of the day. If you’re doing this, please stop! It won’t get all that dirt that built up during the day. Using Bioderma makes me feel that I really have gotten everything off! It can also be used to remove eye makeup too, so don’t worry about rubbing it over your eyelids. 

The routine I use with this product is twice a day, once in the morning straight after my shower, and in the evening when removing my makeup. I then finish off with moisturizing cream. It makes me skin feel like a baby’s bottom, completely free from irritation and redness. It’s so good that I’ve even noticed other beauty companies try to replicate the success of this magic in a bottle! But this is the real deal! 

After using this for a good month now my skin feels and looks less irritated, my acne scars look improved, and I’ve even had compliments on how good my skin is looking without makeup (one friend even told me I don’t need to wear foundation!) 

French skincare has been really impressing me recently, it's a big thumbs up from me! 

Thanks for reading! 

Alice D 



No comments:

Post a Comment

blogger template