twitter instagram bloglovin google plus pinterest

Friday 17 July 2015

Anastasia Beverly Hills Waterproof Crème Colour Eyeliner Review!


Hey everyone! So today I wanted to talk about a makeup item that I haven’t yet written about on my blog, and that’s eyeliner. 

Eyeliner is something I’ve found quite difficult to get right, but I adore the look of it. If that’s pencil eyeliner, liquid, cream, bottom waterline or on the eyelids, I adore the look of it. It can frame the eyes, change the shape of them, amp up a smoky eye, make your eyes look bigger, smaller, and complete a makeup look all together. 

But unfortunately it’s been something I’ve struggled to get it right, and I definitely don’t have a knack for it. So for ages (probably years) I’ve been searching high and low for the perfect eyeliner that’s easy to apply for beginners and one that will look effortless on the eyes.



So after a lot of searching, I decided to purchase the Anastasia Beverly Hills Waterproof Crème Colour Eyeliner. If you’ve read any of my previous blog posts you’ll probably know just how much I love ABH products, it’s rapidly becoming one of my all-time favourite beauty brands.  It’s very quickly become a brand that I trust, it’s not an over-hyped brand at all, any hype around ABH is completely deserving in my opinion because their products are just amazing. 

 I wanted to try out a crème eyeliner, after some horrific experiences with pencil liners I quite liked the idea of a crème liner. Personally I like to keep it simple with the eyeliner; I like to apply a simple line across the lash line on the lid with a small flick. This look is so easy to achieve with this particular liner, even if you’re a beginner!




One thing you will either love or hate about this liner is that it’s completely waterproof! When ABH said its waterproof, they meant it! It dries extremely quickly and I promise you, it will not budge all day! I find that this can be both an advantage and disadvantage depending on your preferences; obviously it’s great that it will stay in place all day even in the heat, but if you’re a beginner like me it might be quick difficult to rub off if you’ve made a mistake applying it. Having said that, it is really easy to apply, I normally like it apply the liner with an angled Mac or Zoeva brush and that seems to be doing the trick nicely. 

 I purchased this liner in the colour “jet black”, but if you’re into experimenting with different colours then this liner is for you as it comes in so many it caters to every taste. I love the formula and consistency, an angled brush easily picks up a lot of product and it’s not messy at all!




Although I haven’t been using this product for long and don’t have a great deal of experience with eyeliners, I think this is a great product and I can already tell it’s going to be a favourite. I do want to try out a few other eyeliners so I may do a comparison blog post soon. If you’re looking for a new crème eyeliner for the summer months, this would definitely be high on my recommendations list. If you want to have a little look then you can find the ABH Crème Colour Waterproof Eyeliner here: http://www.beautybay.com/anastasiabeverlyhills/ 

 Thanks for reading!


Alice D x 

2 comments:

  1. Such a lovely product and a really wonderful brand - it's everywhere and everyone seems to be loving all their products! :)

    Layla xx

    www.sprinklesofstyle.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Layla! I'd definitely recommend any product from them, ABH it such an amazing brand. Thanks for commenting!

      Alice D x

      Delete

blogger template