twitter instagram bloglovin google plus pinterest

Thursday 2 July 2015

The Perfect Nude Lip Combo!



Nude lips are a makeup trend that definitely isn’t going away for a while, and if you’ve tried this trend out for yourself you’ll know why! 

A nude lip was a huge trend circulating the 90s, and its back in a completely new way! Kylie Jenner is known for her unique and hard to re-create nude lip, and now everyone wants to try this look out for themselves! 

I’ve been doing a bit of research into perfect nudes shades that anyone would be able to pull off. After looking at tons of nude colours, I decided to finally jump on the bandwagon and get my hands on Mac’s Velvet Teddy! 



It’s one of Mac’s most popular lip colours, if not THE most popular! I have to say at first I was sceptical to try it out, the main reason being that it’s quite a dark nude colour, and me being so pale I thought I wouldn’t be able to pull this particular colour off. I decided to pair Velvet Teddy with Mac’s “Nice N Spicy” Pro Longwear Lip Liner to create that perfect Kylie Jenner nude lip combo. 


 Everyone knows just how amazing the Mac lipsticks are. But if you’re looking for a new nude colour to your lip collection, I’d definitely recommend Velvet Teddy. It’s a matte, deep-tone beige colour which I think is a perfect universal shade that will work on almost any skin tone. I have extremely pale skin, and at first sight I feared it would look slightly too dark on me, but it really doesn’t! It’s a flawless nude (I now understand why Velvet Teddy is a favourite among beauty lovers!)

Using this lipstick alongside the Pro Longwear Lip Liner, this makes the lip colour last all day and I promise you when I say this, it doesn’t budge! Your lips will look bigger, more defined and completely saturated with a pop of colour. I love this lip combination for any occasion and season; you can’t go wrong with it! 



Thanks for reading! Leave your comments with your favourite lip combo! 

 Alice D x


No comments:

Post a Comment

blogger template