twitter instagram bloglovin google plus pinterest

Wednesday 18 February 2015

How to grow your hair longer: Lee Stafford Hair Growth Treatment Review

“If the earth’s not nourished, you’ll never grow beautiful flowers” – Lee Stafford 

So you want to grow your hair? You want long, luscious, Rapunzel-like locks. Who doesn’t?! I personally think all hairstyles are beautiful, but when I see long, gorgeous hair a twinge of envy rushes inside me, and I want to know their secret! We all do, don’t we? 

I’ve tried lots of different things to grow my hair. There are a lot of tips and tricks out there to make your hair grow. I believe that a lot of it is down to your lifestyle and diet. It’s essential that you drink a lot of water and have a balanced, healthy diet and lifestyle. How else will you expect your hair to grow? 

But, everyone needs a little help of course! So I went searching for hair products that will give me a little help to grow an inch or two. 

 

A couple of years ago I discovered the Lee Stafford “hair growth” range. I’ve been using these products on and off for around 3-4 years, and these products are always a favourite that I consistently go back to! 

The hair growth range provides three products, the shampoo and conditioner, and a hair growth treatment.

First I want to tell you about the hair growth treatment. I love this treatment; it really is a treat to put in my hair! Usually, the treatment should be used between your shampoo and conditioner and be left in for 5 minutes. But I like to leave this treatment in on a relaxing evening; I usually leave it in for around 15 minutes before I rinse it out. 

 

The treatment contains a protein based complex to fertilise your hair follicles to help your hair reach its maximum potential length. Not only does this fantastic formula encourages hair growth, but is also reduces hair loss and abolishes irritation by moisturizing the scalp. However it is unrealistic to expect miracles from this mask, it won’t give you those gorgeous Rapunzel locks in a couple of uses. You need to use this quite consistently, and definitely use it alongside the shampoo and conditioner too, this will definitely help! 

 

The treatment is quite pricey, retailing around £8 per tub, and while it’s suggested you use an “egg sized amount”, I recommend you use a little less so you don’t run out of product so quickly. It really is a sort of all purpose treatment, because not only does it encourage hair growth, it also gives your hair body and texture, what more could you want?! My favourite thing about this treatment is the smell. Next time you’re in Boots, just smell it if anything, it’s seriously amazing! One of my favourite scents of all time, if it was made into a perfume I’d definitely buy that too! It leaves a gorgeous smell in your hair which lingers for a long time; I think the treatment is worth the purchase just for the smell alone! 

Onto the shampoo and conditioner, again these products provide the same as the hair treatment. Both products contain the “pro growth complex”, encouraging hair growth and a healthy scalp. I love using these products together because they really help to give my hair better body and volume; they really are a match made in heaven! Just like the treatment, the smell is to die for! I always get some many compliments on the scent of my hair when I use these two!

 

So if you’re serious about growing your hair long, I strongly recommend you try these beauties! Like I said they’re not miracle workers, so try to maintain a healthy diet, otherwise you can’t expect your hair to reach its potential without feeding it the nutrients it really needs! 

I really wouldn’t be without these products and I always go back to them! By using these my hair is in the best condition it has ever been in, it definitely does give your hair a boost of growth, so they’re definitely worth it! 

Happy hair growing! Thanks for reading! 

Alice D













No comments:

Post a Comment

blogger template