twitter instagram bloglovin google plus pinterest

Sunday 1 February 2015

Killer Lashes! Chanel's Inimitable Intense Volume, Length, and Curl Seperation Mascara!

Hey everyone! Hope you’re all well! 

In this blog post I wanted to tell you about one makeup product in particular that I couldn’t live without! 

Chanel’s Inimitable Intense Volume, Length and Curl Separation Mascara! (Quite a mouth full!)

I absolutely adore Chanel makeup products. Although there are definitely some amazing bargains out there in the world of makeup and beauty, sometimes you really do get what you pay for! 

As many of you can probably relate, I’m on a constant, never-ending quest to search for the perfect mascara, one that lengthens my lashes perfectly and creates dramatic volume and curl without having to layer coats on and end up looking like spiders legs!

I’ve tried bundles of different mascaras, ranging from high end to drug store, mascaras that offer different things for the lashes like extreme length or extreme volume. One day I decided I’d try out a mascara from one of my favourite makeup brands, which anyone who knows me well knows that’s Chanel!




I have to say the price did put me off a bit, I just couldn’t really justify spending £25 on a mascara. But because other mascaras just weren’t working for me, I finally parted with my money and gave it a try. I can’t tell you how happy I’ve been with that decision! I’ve genuinely never had a better mascara and I can say with complete confidence that it was worth every penny!


First let’s talk about the packaging; the mascara comes in a sleek and sophisticated black tube, with its iconic Chanel logo on the top of the lid. The brush is a simple plastic brush with quite short bristles, I have to say I’ve seen better mascara brushes, like Benefit’s They’re Real Mascara with the domed tip that means you can get hold of those pesky little lashes! Unfortunately this mascara doesn’t have the unique domed brush, but that doesn’t mean it can’t do the job! 



The mascara itself is easy to apply, I’ve never experienced any problems with smudging and the consistency isn’t gloopy like a lot of other mascaras out there! It manages to last me quite a long time, I’m sure you also understand the frustration of parting with your money for an expensive mascara, for it to just dry out within a few weeks. This mascara takes a while to dry out, so I definitely think it’s worth the money just for that alone. Finally, the finishing product after just a couple of coats gives me a false-lash effect (without them looking like spider’s legs!) with beautiful curl and separation to them, as well as length and volume! 

 Chanel’s Inimitable Intense Volume Mascaras certainly does what it says on the tube, and I believe it’s second to none!

“A girl should be two things, classy and fabulous” – Coco Chanel

Thanks for reading!

Alice D 











No comments:

Post a Comment

blogger template